miércoles, 3 de marzo de 2010

[Video] Goles: Universitario vs Sporting Cristal (1-2)

[Video] Goles: Universitario vs Sporting Cristal (1-2)

Perunotas TV 2008 - 2010 : Noticias Perú | Television Peruana | Perunotas TV: [Video] Goles: Universitario vs Sporting Cristal (1-2) TV Peruana: America TV en vivo - ATV en vivo - Frecuencia Latina en vivo - CMD en vivo.

http://www.perunotas.com/2010/03/video-goles-universitario-vs-sporting.html

11 comentarios en [Video] Goles: Universitario vs Sporting Cristal (1-2), Deja el Tuyo

Anónimo dijo...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks

Anónimo dijo...

Dude, so much AD here, why not clean them all?

Anónimo dijo...

A useful guide

Anónimo dijo...

Dude, so much AD here, why not clean them all?

Anónimo dijo...

It's so great that you share this with us

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks for the writing this! I’m new at this game so am trying to catch up.

Anónimo dijo...

Hi, I am new here.

Anónimo dijo...

Great informative post!

Anónimo dijo...

I have to say that www.blogger.com is really a good website

Anónimo dijo...

A useful guide

Anónimo dijo...

It's your discovery, good job!