jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

Video - John Barrowman Interview

John Barrowman Interview

Not content with releasing a new album, going on tour, guest starring in hit BBC comedy 'My Family' and starring as Captain Jack in a new series of Dr Who Spin-off 'Torchwood,' he's now making dreams come true.

'Tonight's The Night' combines show-stopping acts from world class artists with once-in-a-lifetime performances that make people's dreams come true. It's a chance for ordinary people to live out their performing fantasies for real.

John said: "I'm so excited to be part of this. I'm really looking forward to finding the unlikely stars out there, putting a little extra sparkle in their life and helping them realise their dreams.

John also undergoes a challenge each week against another celeb. John's most daunting task was juggling with fire! "I was out of my comfort zone, I almost set the place alight!"

0 comentarios en Video - John Barrowman Interview, Deja el Tuyo